When Superman Finds Superwoman
Rebecca and Jacob literally jumped the broom at their gorgeous May wedding! This celebration incorporated a beautiful lilac and purple color scheme, and a groom with a superhero alter ego!
Jacob and Rebecca’s wedding day could be nothing but joyful. This couple is unflappably happy, and were over the moon to finally be wed.
Rebecca had a blissful morning getting ready with her crew of phenomenal women. The ladies donned matching lilac floral robes and celebrated through the hours as they did hair and makeup in Della Terra’s salon. The first happy tears came when Rebecca opened a gift from Jacob. Then, her first look with her dad become one of the sweetest moments of the day.
Meanwhile, Jacob (aka Superman) was flying sky high with happiness while hanging with the groomsmen. In all our years at Della Terra, I don’t think we’ve met a groom so fun and happy as he. His excitement and confidence set the tone for the day – this indeed was a celebration. Even Jacob and Rebecca’s wedding cake featured them in their wedding day attire – with Jacob breaking out of his suit to show the Superman S on his chest. He even “flew” down the aisle on his way into the ceremony – and we don’t blame him! Jacob simply knew he was on his way to save the world with Superwoman by his side.
As you browse happy, tearful, beautiful moments from this stellar wedding, check out a few unique details of Jacob and Rebecca’s day:
- Rebecca designed a gorgeous addition of glass globes with purple flowers inside to hang from the rafters of Della Terra’s cedar pergola. We’d never seen anything like it, and it created a magical visual during ceremony.
- We loved the color scheme and constant blend of lilac, purple, and plum colors throughout the day. It was utterly romantic and yet perfectly suited for a late Spring/early Summer celebration.
- During the ceremony, Jacob and Rebecca literally jumped the broom! As they walked off the stage as husband and wife, they together leapt over a small broom perfectly decorated with flowers and ribbon to match the day.
- Don’t miss Jacob’s Superman cake topper! It was a fun piece of his personality incorporated into the wedding details.
- Jacob and Rebecca’s sand ceremony, a symbol of their unity.
Congratulations Jacob and Rebecca! You are so deserving of one another’s love. We are thrilled to have been a part of your special day.