White Roses and Winter Romance
Jordan and Samuel’s indoor ceremony — and dreamy outdoor photography — was everything we love about winter in the Rockies.
If there was ever a winter wedding to swoon over, this is it! Jordan and Samuel’s December wedding day brought brightness, warmth and joy to all who were a part of their celebration. This vibrant duo opted for an indoor ceremony, but took full advantage of their outdoor photography time. From getting ready with their wedding party, to the very last dance, Jordan and Samuel were all smiles every minute of the day. Their love story led them to this perfect moment in time, and we couldn’t be more honored to have been a part of it.
Before you dive into their gallery by Smiling Eyes Photography, here are a few details from Jordan and Samuel’s day that you won’t want to miss:
- Jordan and Samuel’s ceremony details were as romantic as they come. Their indoor ceremony featured a metal arch, with abundant white florals and greenery. Behind the stage were dozens of hurricane vases in varying heights, with floating candles to create a warm and elegant feel.
- Satin sashes adorned every chair in the room, with additional white rose florals and floating candles lining the aisle. Outside, snow had been falling lightly throughout the day, and the mountains made a magical backdrop in all of their misty, snowy glory.
- The “white roses and winter romance” style carried through to Jordan and Samuel’s reception decor. Their wedding cake was a sparkly white mountain landscape, designed by the talented Colorado Rose Cake Company. A custom cake cake topper featured the newlyweds with their three dogs tagging along.
- With proximity to the winter holidays, Jordan and Samuel opted to incorporate holiday lights and elegant Christmas trees into their theme. Champagne and ivory satin linens decorated the tables, and guests were treated to customized cocktail napkins and individual party favors.
- The biggest hit of the party (besides Jordan and Samuel of course) were the photos! Jordan and Samuel opted for a polaroid guestbook, along with Red Fox Photobooth to keep the fun flowing through the night. With props and silly poses galore, there were endless laughs and memories made.
Jordan and Samuel, you two are perfect for each other. Your wedding was an amazingly romantic and warm December celebration, and your beautiful photos capture the day flawlessly. Congratulations!