Christina and Blake’s dreamy September wedding featured the classiest of style, paired with family traditions and exquisite details.
From the day they began dreaming of their wedding, Christina and Blake envisioned a vibe that paired “red carpet formal” with elegance in the mountains. We were thrilled when they fell in love with Della Terra, and began planning their heartfelt celebration in the Rockies.
Before you whisk yourself away into this regal and sentimental wedding, note a few special details from Christina and Blake’s special day:
- The Seating Chart: This adorable and eye-catching reception feature was made from a refinished mirror with handwritten guest names and table numbers. To top off the design, a custom floral arrangement brought Christina’s vision together beautifully.
- The Centerpieces: Elegant dinner tables featured a navy satin linen base, topped with bird cages painted gold. Table numbers were handwritten on acrylic sheets, and the entire ensemble was tied together with a tall candle and romantic florals.
- The Invitations: Designed from scratch, Christina and Blake’s invitations intentionally matched their color scheme and centerpieces. What we love most about this detail is that the groom himself did the graphic design for this timeless keepsake!
- The Favors: Guests could take Rocky Mountain red carpet elegance home with them, since the party favor was a laser cut golden aspen leaf. Take a peek if you’re looking for some creative party favor inspo!
- The Flower Girl Dress: This adorable dress was custom-made by Christina’s aunt to match her bridal gown. In fact, it even used the same fabric that was used to create Christina’s dress!
- Italian and Spanish Roots: To honor their European heritage, this duo got creative! They incorporated olive leaves into their post-ceremony leaf toss, and served guests homemade cannolis and Spanish cookies at the reception. Guests marveled at these delicious timeless family recipes!
Needless to say, this wedding day was one for the memory books. Congratulations Christina and Blake – on a happy marriage and the sweetest of celebrations!