We have more memories than we can count as we relive Heather and Benjamin’s February wedding at Della Terra! A heartfelt ceremony, attention to detail, and perfect personality made this wedding altogether spectacular.
Heather and Benjamin’s wedding was filled with as much fun, detail, and style as you can pack into one day! What we loved most about the day (besides the couple’s non-stop-beaming smiles, of course!) was the way that every tiny element of the day incorporated Heather and Benjamin’s life and personality.
While the bride and groom got ready on their wedding day, they were surrounded by abundant love and laughter from their friends. The photos of the bridesmaids and groomsmen show just how much fun the whole crew had while celebrating Heather and Benjamin!
Before the ceremony, Benjamin had a chance to see his bride and pray with her during their first look. The pair incorporated their faith into several elements of the wedding day, including braiding a three-strand cord. They found creative ways to write and display their favorite Bible scriptures, including wooden ornaments on the chairs at the ceremony, signage around the room, and even on their wedding cake!
A few more of our favorite personalized details from Heather and Benjamin’s celebration:
- Heather wore her “something blue” as adorable navy blue satin flats, but after the formalities ended, she donned a pair of custom bedazzled “Mrs. Williams” white Nikes!
- Heather also wore a custom Denver Broncos garter! This couple had no shortage of style!
- Guests received hand-made programs with faux-wood paper and twine to outline the important people and events of the day.
- For toasting time, Heather and Benjamin brought hand-painted bride and groom champagne flutes.
- The reception decor included a large, beautiful photo frame with moments in Heather and Benjamin’s relationship, including their engagement photos.
- To keep the kids busy during dinner, Benjamin and Heather brought DIY mason jar “coloring kits” with crayons and pages from coloring books. They were a total hit!
As the night went on, the party began. Benjamin’s family even treated his father to a surprise birthday celebration and dance! The entire dance floor erupted when his song came on, and the mood was set for the rest of the dancing time. Before heading out for the night, guests were given custom coffee mugs with popcorn “to have and to hold”!
Heather and Benjamin, you two are simply the best! Thank you for sharing your beautiful wedding day with us. Congratulations!
chateau wedding Colorado colorado wedding della terra della terra mountain chateau destination wedding estes park wedding february february wedding first look indoor wedding linen ivory linen navy linen ruby linen silver mountain mountain chateau wedding mountain wedding mug party favors personalized champagne flutes personalized coffee mug RMNP RMNP wedding Rocky Mountain National Park rope unity wedding rope wedding venue winter winter wedding