Every wedding is unique, but this one was especially so! Ryan and Anne weaved their interests as a couple so perfectly into the details of their splendid October wedding.
When a couple makes their wedding day as unique as the love they share, it creates the most memorable decor and details! Ryan and Anne are a match made in heaven, and they made sure to weave the things they love into the most important day of their lives.
Instead of a first look, Ryan and Anne stood on either side of a door – close enough to touch, but unable to see one another – and exchanged love letters and gifts before their wedding. This special time together allowed them to talk, touch and shed a few happy tears together before the big reveal of the ceremony. We loved seeing Ryan’s reaction when he finally saw his bride walking down the aisle that afternoon!
It’s a good thing that Ryan’s happy tears were such a big moment, because a group of bighorn sheep popped up during the ceremony and almost stole the show! Ryan and Anne didn’t mind one bit! In fact, they met at CSU, where the mascot is a Ram! They loved that their wedding featured such a serendipitous symbol of their history together.
During their ceremony Anne and Ryan planted aspen trees using soil from their home towns. After saying I do, and capturing some amazing wedding day photos with Brett Brooner Photography, it was off to celebrate the night away with all of their family and friends.
Here are just a few of Anne and Ryan’s unique decor details that shouldn’t be overlooked!
- To achieve the romantic feel they wanted, Anne and Ryan went with a rich Marsala tone and antique gold for the colors. The Marsala popped beautifully against the mountain backdrop, while the gold added a touch of timeless class to their décor. Candles gave a warm, romantic glow to the room all evening.
- Macaroni & Cheese was the first meal the couple shared together. Naturally, for their wedding they crafted a menu with a gourmet Gouda and truffle mac-n-cheese bar, bison sliders, and elk sausage – a favorite of Ryan’s.
- In addition to their traditional wedding cake, Ryan and Anne added a cheesecake dessert bar, since it’s their absolute favorite dessert! Guests were treated to three different (beautifully decorated) flavors to indulge in after dinner.
- For an after-dinner mint, each table was given Bavarian Mint Baker’s chocolates, a staple from Anne’s home state of Nebraska.
- Ryan and Anne are both major coffee enthusiasts, so they easily knew the perfect party favor. Each guest was given a bag of Ryan and Anne’s favorite coffee, complete with a custom emblem that read “The Perfect Blend – Ryan & Anne”.
- Lastly, Anne surprised Ryan with a CSU Rams football helmet for a groom’s cake! It was the talk of the party.
This wedding day felt like a dream, with happiness radiating from every corner of the room. Ryan and Anne, you are the perfect blend! We are forever grateful that you chose to celebrate your wedding day at Della Terra. Congratulations to you both!