This wedding was all things vintage – mixed with Star Wars! Think the two can’t match? Think again! Megan and Zach created a wedding that complimented the two of them perfectly.
Megan and Zach’s wedding day was all about gold, lace, pearls, antique finishes and…R2D2! This splendid celebration had too many details to count. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Megan wore the cutest birdcage veil for their cool November outdoor ceremony.
- The couple’s seating chart was made of gorgeous gold pages marked with Star Wars characters.
- Each table featured centerpiece decor of lace covered books, a jar of pearls, and a Star Wars reference. It was so fun – we still can’t get over how they incorporated these two elements seamlessly! It was beautiful, romantic, and uniquely them.
- Guests could take part in a DIY Polaroid station that made for a pretty entertaining photo guestbook!
- Megan and Zach set up a touching memory table to honor those that couldn’t be with them, but who were integral in shaping their lives. We love the sign that read: “We know you would be here today if heaven weren’t so far away.”
Megan and Zach were showered with flower petals after their nuptials, and the party continued into the evening. Guests were especially excited about the couple’s AMAZING R2D2 wedding cake from The Makery Cake Company in Denver.
Megan and Zach, thank you for the memories! We wish you the most joyous marriage – with many Star Wars movie nights!