We’re over the gypsy moon to share Sophia and Colton’s utopian, neutral-hued and woodsy love story by Steve Stanton Photography! Its impossible to not soak up the sweetness surrounding the couple and their stunning style. They laid out this breathtaking love story in such a fashion that will make every heart giddy, so trust me when I say sitting with this one for a while is time well spent.
We’ve had the immense pleasure of getting to know Sophia and Colton, the lovely couple behind Meraki Moon in Denver, and now we’re at the grand finale, their amazingly elegant wedding, perfectly on par with the fashionable boutique entrepreneurs they are! From a beautiful July morning with her ladies to her horse-drawn ceremony entrance to the most magical veil dancing in the Rocky Mountain air, Sophia knows how to do it right!
Our favorite details:
- Sophia’s stunning white lace open back Emma & Grace gown was paired with a dramatic cathedral veil. She added some romantic blossoms and succulents to her long locks. The bridesmaids wore ivory lace dresses and cutest flowergirls you’ll ever see wore ruffles and flower crowns.
- The guests were gifted burlap bags filled with salt water taffy, and antique keys attached to decorative tags served as their placecards
- The focal point of the reception was their elegant three-tiered buttercream aspen-themed cake atop a whimsical wood stump that was surrounded by cupcakes.
- The centerpieces were rustic and simple, with neutral colors, twigs, roses, birch vases, and maidenhair fern.
- Hand painted wood pallet signs adorned the ceremony and the reception
Thank you Sophia and Colton, everything was as sweet as it was magical, and our hearts just burst reflecting back on your day!