A soiree sprinkled with sweet personal touches is a wedding after my own heart. A day like this one, filled with glitter, chocolate covered strawberries, vibrant blooms, and adorable ring-bearers in a stunningly rustic mountain setting, this fun-loving couple’s outdoor nuptials are simply bursting at the seams with bright, dazzling details.
Chanise and Marc knew from the moment they were engaged that they wanted a wedding with personalized details, some true mountain charm and—what else? Fun and festive color. They were married in July in Estes Park, and the couple was particularly excited about treating their closest family and friends to a stylish affair surrounded by the mountains of Rocky Mountain National Park.
Details we love:
- Bar signs were made from letters wrapped in ivory and pink yarn and coated in blush glitter.
- The only thing (almost) as divine as Chanise’s dress were the flowers: calla lilies and hydrangeas in blush, ivory and white sat alongside (our favorite) blue Dendrobium Orchid. Pops of purple in a saturated green were incorporated throughout the arrangements to add some bright life to the soft, dreamy floral palette.
- The bride brought in calligraphed wood signs with charming, romantic phrases.
- Chocolate-covered strawberries served as their delicious pinwheel escort cards.
- Rustic heart-shaped wooden stir sticks for their guests that were as cool as they were cute.
Congratulations, Chanise and Marc! It was such a joy to work with a couple with such lively vision and magnetic charm.