Sunflowers and cowboys boots. Changing autumn colors and zombie-themed cake. Not to mention a couple with a serious sense of style. We’re head-over-heels for this next wedding – the whole affair is so unique, so fun, so beautiful, and chock full of Fall charm!
The most important aspects of wedding planning for Ashley and Michael were the day 1) be intimate and 2) be in the mountains. From there, they decided to focus on what was important (like one another and the commitment they were making) and not get caught up in thousands of little details. The result was stunning, heartfelt and truly reflected the loves of their life together.
Details we love:
- The bride and groom chose Estes Park for their wedding because of the love they share for the mountains and also because the bride’s parents used to camp at the site of the wedding after they were first married in the 70s.
- The bride incorporated pumpkins into her décor for her love of Halloween but also because her husband proposed with a carved pumpkin!
- Sunflowers carried through the event as a reminder of the bride’s childhood in Kansas.
- The groom’s cake combined two of Michael’s favorite things, camping and zombies!
- Ashley’s lovely wedding bouquet and her garter were made with pieces of her mother’s wedding dress.
Thanks so much for sharing your sweet wedding with us and big congrats to Ashley and Michael!