After devouring every little detail of Laura and Joe’s colorful yet rustic Colorado wedding, we are so in love with the bride and groom’s adorable style (and their bow-tied dog). The dog, alongside the chevron touches, their zap of teal mixed with charcoal and silver, and the placecards attached to handmade wooden coasters are pure yet vibrant mountain perfection. And on top of that, the intricate florals of soft hydrangeas mixed with dramatic curly willow and bold orchids take this Estes Park wedding to a whole new level of excellence. Feast your eyes on the gallery below for more of this Colorado wedding!
With perfect June weather and crystal blue skies, Laura and Joe were married among smiling family and friends. To signify their unity, the couple planted 2 aspen trees to signify their growing and joining together as a couple. The bride’s stepfather officiated the ceremony and shared tender as well as silly stories throughout the night. As a designer by trade, the bride created and crafted much of the décor details herself. Her blend of modern and natural added softness and texture to the creative table displays.
DETAILS WE LOVE:
- Their hip, inspiring color scheme of charcoal, teal, silver and aubergine
- Beautiful centerpieces of curly willow, orchids, hydrangeas and hanging votives
- Bright teal escort cards attached to rustic wooden coaster party favors
- Their tiered cupcake tower adorned with stylish chevron paper cups
- The couple’s well-dressed dog who joined them for “family” photos
It’s impossible not to fall in love with this couple and their simply fabulous wedding. Congratulations Laura and Joe!