Allison and John’s rustic country wedding dazzled us with their handmade additions, aqua colored accents, and horse drawn carriage bride entrance to the ceremony.
Bubbling over with joy, Allison and John excitedly shared so many details with us about their July wedding in the Colorado Rockies. Allison told us how she and John hand cut, sanded, and burned the pine tree trunks which served as name plates for their guest tables. Alongside that, the groom wood burned inscriptions into their wine box and cake topper. This type of creativity is what we love to see our couples bring to their weddings! Throughout the entire event, natural light and natural joy highlighted the couple’s and the guest’s faces!
Things we loved:
- Beautiful flower arrangements matching the aqua, champagne, and natural tones throughout all the decor.
- The handwritten vows from both bride and the groom.
- The saber sword cake cutting event!
- A horse drawn carriage entrance and exit for the new couple
- The dramatic dip and kiss once they were announced man and wife
- The guitar provided for all the guests to sign and wish their congratulations and best wishes.
- Vintage photographs of the couple’s family on their wedding days.
- Aqua blue lights to accent the reception hall and lights that looked like stars projected onto the vaulted ceilings
Congratulations Allison and John — your creativity, joy, authenticity, and happiness is evident in every photo. We wish you the best!