The old charm of a horse-drawn carriage and family chords braided together at the altar brought Phoebe and Jeff’s love to life. With all the soft beauty of a day bathed in pastel blues and greens, they were married on a perfect day in the middle of June.
We are always impressed with the creativity that couples use to incorporate their family stories into their own ceremonies. This one reminded us yet again, of how truly special family can be.
Elements we loved:
- Phoebe used her grandmother’s lace table cloth on their cake table.
- Wedding gifts were engraved Cedar tree pieces that came from her parent’s backyard.
- The guest book was framed with photos of the couple’s parents on their respective wedding days.
- A gorgeous broach and lace handkerchief, both family heirlooms, were at the base of Phoebe’s bouquet.
- The lace and blue ribbons used throughout the reception hall gave the room a simple vintage feel.
- The simplicity of the rest of the decor made the Colorado mountains a true inspiration.
- Phoebe custom made her wedding shoes, adding the lace and pearls to make them uniquely hers.
Congratulations to you, Jeff & Phoebe. May your love continue to bloom!