An outdoor November wedding can be somewhat of a gamble in the mountains of Colorado, but Samantha and Kurt were given perfect cotton candy skies, and crispy autumn weather for the day they said, “I do!”
Planning and preparing well in advance paid off for Samantha, and we enjoyed so much of the personal, homemade touches she created for this special day.
Things We Loved:
- Homemade wooden center pieces (created from a neighbor’s trees!)
- A hand-crafted ring pillow
- Plantable favors for wedding guests
- Repurposed wood turned into a card box
- Pictures at golden hour made for stunning and romantic colors
- DIY table numbers
- Elegant pinks and blacks
For a large number of out of town family, the day and the mountains could not have been more hospitable. Congratulations Samantha and Kurt! We wish you many more magical days to come!