We love a western themed wedding. After-all, the mountains of Colorado provide the perfect setting for an I do, and yeehaw!
Keshia and Antonio said “I do” on a perfect foggy day in July. Their DIY wedding was colorful and beautifully done, right down to their center pieces, lovingly created to showcase their pets, and those of their family and friends! This rustic wedding was fun, colorful, and an amazing party; so good in fact, Keshia traded in her boots for flip flops and danced the night away.
Other things we loved:
- Hand painted palette signs
- Vibrant mums in mason jars
- Cowboy boot vases
- Keshia’s memorable dance with her mother
- A fun, colorful, and tasty candy station with buckets
- Energetic and lively Latino music