A little snow made Ann and Dan’s magical mid-January wedding a perfect celebration filled with lots of love.
A year before their wedding, Dan had proposed to Ann in Rocky Mountain National Park. They spent the rest of their engagement trip at Della Terra and fell in love with the surroundings. We were elated when they told us that they had decided to also hold their wedding here!
Ann and Dan couldn’t wait to share beautiful Colorado with all of their guests. The photos from this joyful wedding day are absolutely priceless, and the couple’s big furry dog Beaker made things all the more fun!
During the ceremony, guests wrapped up in blankets to stay cozy and warm while Ann and Dan exchanged vows under their beautiful chuppah outside in the Rocky Mountains. The bridesmaids wore long-sleeved plum dresses with grey fur wraps. Ann was stunning in her timeless ivory dress, pearl necklace, silver sash, white fur, fingerless white gloves and plum boots. Dan was a handsome groom who stood out not only for his good looks and joyous demeanor, but for his stylish navy fedora, impeccable overcoat and suede shoes.
By the time the ceremony ended, there wasn’t a dry eye in the house! Ann and Dan united as one, and exited the ceremony through a celebratory toss of rose petals from all of their guests.
After the ceremony, the guests entered the reception hall ready for a night of delicious food, dancing and local Colorado brews. Here’s just a few details that we loved!
- Ann and Dan incorporated the mountains into their decor by selecting artistic Rocky Mountain National Park postcards as table names, and opting for “bride and groom” cake toppers in the shape of mountains!
- Ann’s bouquet, her hair piece, and all of the floral decor throughout the wedding featured succulents. We loved this beautiful natural element in the arrangements, especially for a winter wedding!
- To honor dear family members who had passed away, Ann and Dan made a “Wish You Were Here” photo frame with happy memories, wedding photos, and portraits.
- Prior to the ceremony, Ann and Dan set aside time to sign their beautiful Ketubah with their closest friends and family.
- Ann and Dan’s dog Beaker wasn’t left out of the festivities! Beaker was the ring bearer, and got to take some beautiful portraits with his human parents!
- During the reception, guests were ecstatic to finally do the hora! This dance is customary at Jewish weddings, and involved the bride and groom being lifted in chairs on the dance floor. The celebration was beautiful and tons of fun for the guests!
Ann and Dan’s wedding was a perfect blend of romantic and fun, elegant and rustic, and most important – a reflection of their unique love for one another.
Congratulations Ann and Dan! We wish you many more mountain adventures together as husband and wife!