Jaime and Jared’s wedding had us at craft beer. Well, actually it had us at craft beer, rose gold, two-stepping, custom ice cream sandwiches and two Dallas sweethearts saying I do, but you get the point… it’s a jaw-dropping celebration. From the breathtaking dark wood farm tables lined with beautiful blooms to the mind-blowing food stations, this stunner of a soiree proved to be the party of a lifetime!
For their August wedding, they couldn’t have asked for better weather… the morning and start of the ceremony were cloudy (with a very tiny mist at the start of the ceremony) and the clouds broke just in time for cocktail hour on the outdoor deck.
- Bride’s “Rose Gold” Style: Jared proposed with a gorgeous cushion cut diamond set in rose gold, and this rose gold ring set the tone for the entire wedding. This included Jaime’s custom designed wedding dress from Binzario Couture out of Dallas, TX (where the couple lives). Jaime’s dress was a color she called “rose gold” – somewhere between a smoky peach and champagne.
- Groom’s “Linen and Suede” Style: Just like Jaime’s dress was a surprise for Jared, Jared’s outfit was a surprise for Jaime! He wore a handsome combination of linen and suede that was the perfect amount of unique to impress Jaime and fit the uniqueness of the day. The couple wore new cowboy boots (a wedding gift from Jared that surprised Jaime to tears prior to the first look!)… the couple had taken two-stepping lessons in Dallas so the boots fit the theme of the dance well.
- Unique Custom Design Details: Another theme “you are my bucket list” was included in vows, printed on napkins, and painted on a large sign by the sweetheart table. Paper products by The Bee’s Knees Custom Design out of Dallas, TX. Various signs were displayed throughout the venue – a welcome sign, cocktail hour signs, stations signs, beverage menu sign, and “you are my bucket list”. These signs were custom made by Jaime’s dad who specializes in custom woodwork. The words were painted by Longhand Edition (check for them on Etsy!).
- Reception Room Style: The interior decor was very warm, very romantic and very personal as well. Jaime and Jared arranged for family-style seating with long wooden farm tables lined with garlands of soft romantic flowers and greenery, accompanied by wood letters. And there was so much fun to be had!!
- The Ceremony: As guests arrived for the outdoor ceremony, Jaime and Jared arranged for each guest to be welcomed by a cool glass of champagne. The ceremony was officiated by Pastor David Brooks and included live acoustic guitar by their wedding band. Jaime and Jared also held an aspen tree planting ceremony followed by a lovely vow exchange, in which they wrote their own very loving pledges to one another.
- The Cocktail Hour: The couple has a love for craft beer, so the long cocktail hour on the deck at Della Terra had a Beer Garden theme with the title “craft brews, Texas tunes, and happily ever after”. Guests received favors of small tasting glasses with the couple’s wedding date and monogram and tasted some of the couple’s favorite beers. These were categorized by beer style and a menu provided a description of the beer as well as why it was significant to the couple. Live acoustic music was provided on the deck by Jonathan Moody of the Jonathan Moody Band from San Antonio,TX. Blackbelly Catering provided amazing passed hors d’oeuvres that paired with each style of beer. The couple joined the cocktail hour and toasts took place on the deck before guests moved inside for dinner.
- “Mix and Mingle” Dinner: Dinner featured an eclectic stations style menu by Blackbelly catering… Stations were as follows: Meat Station, Seafood Station, Mac-n- Cheese station. Guests were encouraged to try a little of everything during a dinner reception that encouraged socializing and mingling while eating. Shortly after the start of dancing, dessert was served.
- After Dinner Ice Cream and Dancing: The couple hired White Whale food truck to provide ice cream sandwiches on the outdoor patio by the waterfall. After dessert, the dance floor continued with live music from Jonathan Moody Band. Guests danced the night away!
Jamie and Jared, we are so happy you chose Della Terra to start your forever – we have never seen a more unique and personal wedding and have never a met a couple more deserving of such a perfect day!