Let’s wander down love lane with gorgeous couple, Chelsea and David, shall we? Who would have thought a stunning lace gown, birdcage veil, succulents, wine barrels, and chalkboards could all fit inside one super chic, fabulously designed wedding? I had my doubts, until I first laid eyes on this Estes Park affair. These two brought a sense of glamour and unabashed romance to their May Colorado Mountain wedding and every romantic, vintage detail was captured wonderfully by June Cochran Photography.
Chelsea and David’s event had both an old-world formality and the playful ease of the outdoors.
Our Favorite Things:
- We loved that Chelsea’s ivory and gold lace dress had a slight classic Hollywood look to it, and paired it with a birdcage veil that compliments the vintage look. David wore a navy tailored suit with a classic feel. They picked blue and champagne as their primary colors, with small touches of coral; their bridesmaids and groomsmen picked out their own attire in their palette.
- Floral Design of Europe’s florals included a mix of colors and textures. Garden roses and beautiful ranunculus contrast with textural elements of succulents and feathery Astilbe to create an eclectic mix.
- Guests were asked to drop messages in a custom mini wine barrel. Their messages would be revealed on Chelsea and David’s first anniversary when they break open the barrel.
- In lieu of wedding cake, the couple opted for an ice cream sundae station, where guests built their own post-dinner dessert with toppings such as strawberries, cherries, Reeses Pieces, chopped peanuts, whipped cream or hot fudge!
- The dancefloor opened up with the spirited ten-minute hora (a traditional Jewish celebratory dance). All of their guests, many who did not know each other before that day, mixed together and hand-in-hand, danced enthusiastically with and around the bride and groom.
Congratulations Chelsea and David, your wedding had so much fun and timeless elegance!