This gorgeous winter wedding stopped us in our tracks. Katie and Rob were married in a sunshine flooded, outdoor ceremony despite it being the middle of December. We can’t wait for you to see the stunning details of this special day.
This winter celebration was full of special touches, right down to the penguin cake toppers. Guest favors were hand decorated snowflake sugar cookies baked by Katie’s mother and bridesmaids. And the Colorado Rose Cake Co. made sure the wedding cake matched the theme of this winter wonderland wedding.
Other elements in this winter wedding that we loved:
- Table markers named after mountain peaks across Colorado
- Winter bouquets full of roses, dusty millers, and anemones
- Center pieces made up of evergreen, pinecones, snowflakes & candles
- Katie’s blue, fur bolero was the perfect winter accent to a stunning dress
- A gorgeous metal arch used during the ceremony was accented with garland and silver ribbon
- A blue and silver color theme complemented the weather and lighting beautifully
We hope the elegance and love that was evident at this wedding inspires you as much as it did us. Katie and Rob – all the best to you!