We’re sure at least once or twice in the wedding planning process, more than a few couples have wondered if it would just be easier to elope. Kristen and Gary did a lot of things right, and pulled off a gorgeous early spring ceremony in the mountains of Colorado.
Elopements can be visually stunning. The intimacy of just a few wedding guests and a smaller space allows photographers the chance to capture the details of moments shared between couples. When Kristen and Gary were looking for a location for their early spring elopement, they found a gem in the mountains of Colorado. They pulled together a beautiful, simple day where they could focus on each other and we couldn’t be more happy for them!
- Morning pedicures for the bride and her mom
- Purple flowers, shoes, and accent pieces were the perfect pops of color for the spring days that were on their way
- Lavender Cupcakes were picked up from a nearby town as the wedding party drove into the mountains for the ceremony. They fit perfectly into purple theme of the day!
- DIY decorations and wedding favors gave a personal touch that matched the intimate size of the wedding
- An indoor reception overlooking a lake included a chance for guests to write wishes/blessings/advice for the happy couple
We loved looking back on Kristen and Gary’s special day, and knew you’d like to be a part of it as well. Congratulations to you both, and all the best for your days and years to come!