There’s nothing quite like a stunning bride, classy candelabras, and a beautiful mountain afternoon. We think you’ll agree that this wedding, wrapped in lace and elegance was stunning.
Alysa and Bryan wed in the mountains on a beautiful July day. As a floral designer, Alysa has an eye for detail and there were so many small, but thoughtful details on this day that made it special.
Things we loved:
- Matching bridesmaid robes – such a fun gift, and the photos are great!
- Rhinestone jewelry caused Alysa, this show-stopping bride, to dazzle
- The timeless elegance of a classic “black tie affair”
- Full, hanging bridal bouquets
- Candle light juxtaposed to the raw elements of the mountains of Colorado created a stunning effect
- DIY centerpieces that were off the beaten path (Alysa told us she couldn’t bear to have flowers used as center pieces thrown away…after all, she is a floral designer! Instead her and her mom shopped for antique candelabras, and painted picture frames that housed table numbers.
- The ring pillow was handmade with pieces from Alysa’s grandmothers wedding dress.
- And as always, we love a good wedding pie!
This wedding, draped in candlelight and hues of champagne and blush took our breathe away. All the best to you, Alysa & Bryan. May your love continue to burn brightly.